WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

The party lasts one day, the images eternally.


It is your big day, a unique day that you have been waiting for a long time. My goal is to capture each and every one of the details of that day, because they are all important, and that you simply enjoy the peace of mind that your memories are in good hands.
For your safety I carry two cameras and memory cards for backup, to be prepared for any unforeseen event that may occur.

On the day of the wedding I will be with you from minute 1 to capture every moment, from the preparations, the nerves, the illusion, the dress... those little things are the ones you will most want to remember from the wedding day.

I will be watching and watching to catch the emotions, laughter, kisses and hugs that you will value so much.

And in the end, I'll get home and make a backup copy of your photos and in a few days I'll advance some to you (because you'll surely be dying to see them) and in a few weeks you'll have a private gallery with all the photos from your wedding day. If you also want me to take care of the layout of the album or take out enlargements to give away or decorate, in 3 more weeks you will have them at home.


The emotion when you get dressed and there is so little left to be husband and wife...



...the latest photos of singles, the details and the moments with yours...



...when you commit and read your vows...



And now you are husband and wife.



Decoration, music, details...



You!



And your people, your happiness and the party.



WEDDING PACKAGES

When and how to book


I recommend that you book the session as soon as you know you want to do it so that you have more freedom to choose the date and time and at least 6 months in advance (although you can always ask me if I have a free date). To book you access my online calendar, choose the pack that best suits your needs and they will appear every day and free time to choose the one that best suits you. It is about choosing the day of your wedding, you can click at any time because when I receive the reservation I block the whole day.

In order to block the gap in my agenda, I ask you for a 25% reservation that will be deducted from the total pack. If you do a pre-wedding session, you pay 25% more that day and the remaining 50% maximum one week before the wedding. If you do not do a pre-wedding, the remaining 75% will be paid a maximum of one week before the wedding.

Once the reservation is made, I will contact you in a few days to be able to meet you and specify all the necessary details and clarify any doubts you may have (this can be over a coffee or by video call, whichever is more comfortable for you).

A few days before the session I will remind you to confirm everything.

On the day of the wedding you will only have to worry about enjoying yourself, I will take care of everything else.

All prices are with VAT. The prices are for weddings on the island of Mallorca. For weddings in any other place, the cost of transportation and accommodation will be added in a personalized budget for the occasion.

The photos are always delivered already edited (with my editing style) and the skins or shapes are not retouched.

If you want a personalized album or prints, let me know and I'll show you all the options of the laboratory I work with.

And if in the end, after the wedding you decide that you would like to do a post-wedding session, I will leave it to you with a 25% discount.



EXTRAS


SIGNATURE BOOK


Signature book with the selected photos.

85 €

ALBUM


Album of 30 x 35 with 50 pages


250 €

PRE OR POST WEDDING SESSION


1 hour session outdoors


170 €

PHOTOGRAPHIC CANVAS


         Canvas print mounted on a 40 x 60 wooden frame (horizontal or vertical)


65 €

EXTRA HOUR OF COVERAGE


          If you want coverage during the treat.


150 €

EXTRA HOUR OF COVERAGE

If you want coverage during the party.


200 €